Thanks for requesting our
Testimonial Request email templates!
None of us are getting through this craziness unscathed. But if you get current testimonials, it’s going to be a WHOLE lot easier to get your prospects to work with you.
Now, before you head out to email your clients, I have a question for you.
What would happen if, when all of this is over, you had created:
- A powerful New Customer Welcome campaign
- A persuasive New Prospect campaign
- An email campaign to collect testimonials and/or reviews
- A webinar script and slides
- A long-copy sales page
- A lead magnet your contacts actually want
- And so much more
What would that mean for your business?
Since we’re all in isolation, now would be a really good time to get those essential marketing pieces in place.
And Ready To Go Copy’s fill-in-the-blank marketing templates make content creation super easy.
Like ridiculously easy.
Plus, they’ve been tested by hundreds of small businesses. Businesses in nearly every industry. So you know they’ll work for you.
Because times are tough, we want to offer you a Ready To Go Copy membership for just:
* When you buy now, your price is locked in…forever. Sign up now for a Ready To Go Copy membership and you’ll never pay more than $29/month.
A Ready To Go Copy membership includes:
- Monthly Featured Content – so you always have 4 timely blog posts, 15 social media posts and at least one promotional campaign every month
- 85 Email Marketing Campaigns – to guide your contacts through every stage of your customer lifecycle
- Lead Magnets – to help you attract new prospects faster and easier than ever
- 52 Weeks of Email Marketing – templates that work at any time when you simply need to follow up with your contacts
- Webinar Scripts – so you can successfully host a webinar without even thinking about it
- Video Scripts – to increase conversion rates on your sales pages
- Text Messaging Campaigns – to help you exchange personal messages back and forth
- And Much More!
Why Our Customers Ready To Go Copy…
I am probably the worst copywriter on the planet so when I came across Stephanie, and Ready to Copy is a game changer for me. I have saved thousands of dollars and hours of my time by getting direct access to a proven copy for literally ever scenario imaginable.
Even more awesome is that Stephanie and her team is receptive and if something is missing all you have to do is shoot over your idea to her and her team, and they are all over it.
I could not be happier with the service and honestly can’t imagine life without it.
Alan Ashley – PPC Fitness
Using one of Ready To Go Copy’s templates, I filled an event and crushed it.
I took copy from their Live Event Campaign and modified it a little for a Live Facebook Mixer. We ended up getting 1200+ people to come and 350ish to optin to a drawing so now we can track the impact our event had on them.
It was fun to blow up the way people normally write copy around here and use what marketing-savvy businesses do to fill events. People in the office are still talking about it.
Mike Hilton – University of Phoenix
Thank you so much for creating Ready To Go Copy! It has been such a life saver for me. I have come into my husband’s business to help incorporate email marketing and in addition to learning the technical side of this knowing how and what to write seemed like a daunting task, but Ready To Go Copy saved me so much time and has made the process quick and easy! Thank you so much!
Jenny Gilman – Owner, Clarksville Chiropractic
“Stepping into the member’s area, I felt like I was a kid in a candy store. They have templates for all kinds of different businesses and strategies and tactics across the entire customer journey. Writer’s block is thing of yesterday with this library!”
Paul Sokol – Owner, paulsokol.me
There are no contracts to sign. Ever.
As long as you stay a member, you’re entitled to $29 a month, every month. Even if our prices go up.
And of course, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
Really, the only reason to pass on this offer is if you enjoy spending hours in front of the computer writing your content from scratch.